n this tutorial we’ll guide you on how to add ethereum or bitcoin address to your Twitter profile.
After a few months of allowing users to add their bitcoin address in ita tips, twitter has now announced adding ethereum address too.
In their blog post, since users “drive the conversation on Twitter”, the company wants to make it easier for them to “support each other beyond Follows, Retweets, and Likes,” and that’s why they introduced Tip Jar. “This is a first step in our work to create new ways for people to receive and show support on Twitter – with money,” adds the blog.
So, without wasting time let’s see how you can add ethereum or bitcoin address to your Twitter account.
How to add ethereum or bitcoin address to your Twitter profile
1. First login to your Twitter account.
2. Go to your profile option
3. Then, click on “edit profile”
4. Scroll down and at bottom you’ll see a “tips” option at the left side.
5. Scroll to the bottom, and select “I agree” (after reading “General Tipping Policy)
5. Here you’ll see many payment options you can add to your tips.
6. To add ethereum address, close the app and open Cryptocurrency wallet in the new tab and copy your ethereum address.
7. Then return to the Twitter app and paste it in “Ethereum address” option, then click “save”.
8. Follow the same process to add bitcoin address.
So, now you have understood that how you can add ethereum or bitcoin address to your Twitter profile. People now can see your address and can send Bitcoin or ethereum easily.